UNIQUE IN NORTHERN EUROPE!
An extreme attraction has opened on the 22nd floor of the TV Tower, at a height of 175 metres. WALK ON THE EDGE allows visitors to walk along the edge of the roof of the TV Tower!
Available: April-October from Mon-Sun 10.30am-6.30pm.
On Friday and Saturday evenings, Walk on the Edge can be done until 7.30 pm. To do this, book an evening time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! The Walk on the Edge takes place according to the weather conditions.
- Up to 4 people can walk at a time on the ledge of the TV Tower’s 22nd floor, at a height of 175 metres.
- Visitors walking the ledge are attached to the attraction with safety harnesses.
- One walk may last up to 30 minutes and participants will have their photos taken, which they can request to be sent to them by email free of charge.
Before booking, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for Walk On The Edge.
Personal belongings (wallets, phones, bags…) are not prohibited during the attraction. Possibility to use a locker room at the desk.
The following requirements apply to participants:
- You must weigh between 34 and 140 kg.
- You must be 13 years of age or older. Children between the age of 13 and 17 years are allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge only with permission from an accompanying adult /legal guardian who undertakes to oversee and ensure that all the accompanying children aged 13 to 17 fully comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- You must have good physical health, control of your body and hand-eye-mouth coordination, as well as being capable of walking independently (without the use of support devices or medical equipment).
You are not allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge if:
- you are pregnant;
- you have a fracture;
- you have had surgery in the last 6 months;
- you have experienced illness in the last 6 months as a result of which you have been prohibited from holding a driving licence;
- you are experiencing chest pain or shortness of breath;
- you are under the influence of medication or have consumed alcohol or narcotic substances.
In addition to the above, your ability to walk safely may be affected by the following conditions:
- all heart conditions (incl. high blood pressure);
- all respiratory diseases;
- partially or completely missing limbs (prosthetic appliances are not allowed);
- dizziness or balance disorders;
- vision disorders (except persons wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses).
Tallinn TV Tower has the right to ask for an identity document from ticket buyers.
Participants are required to sign a liability agreement before taking part in Walk On The Edge.
For further information about Walk On The Edge, please contact us by email at email@example.com.