From October 25th 2021, certificate of infection safety must be presented to visit the TV Tower:
- valid vaccine passport,
- proof of COVID-19 recovery.
People from the age of 12–17 have to present a COVID-19 negative test (issued by a healthcare professional), vaccination certificate or proof of COVID-19 recovery. The PCR test must be done no more than 72 hours and the antigen-RT test no more than 48 hours before participating in an event or activity. In addition to a test done by a health care service provider, the result of a rapid test done at a general pharmacy is also valid.
In order to establish your identity, the certificate is only valid together with your identity document.
More info available on crisis management webpage.
The Tallinn TV Tower follows the recommendations of the Health Board in all its activities for a safe visit:
- When moving around in the TV Tower, please follow the 2+2 rule (except for families).
- We have provided the visitors with opportunities to wash and disinfect their hands.
- We wet-clean frequently touched surfaces (cash registers, door handles, handles, etc.) regularly every 2-4 hours.
- Interactive exhibits are cleaned every 2 hours.
- VR glasses are cleaned after each use.
- Our employees have the right not to allow a visitor with obvious symptoms of a disease to the TV Tower.