From August 9th 2021, certificate of infection safety must be submitted to visit the TV Tower:
- Valid vaccine passport;
- Proof of COVID-19 recovery;
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate, which is valid for 72 hours;
- Negative COVID-19 antigen rapid test certificate, which is valid for 48 hours.
The tests must have been performed by a healthcare provider.
In order to establish your identity, the certificate is only valid together with your identity document.
People under the age of 18 do not have to provide any certificates.
The Tallinn TV Tower follows the recommendations of the Health Board in all its activities for a safe visit:
- When moving around in the TV Tower, please follow the 2+2 rule (except for families).
- We have provided the visitors with opportunities to wash and disinfect their hands.
- We wet-clean frequently touched surfaces (cash registers, door handles, handles, etc.) regularly every 2-4 hours.
- Interactive exhibits are cleaned every 2 hours.
- VR glasses are cleaned after each use.
- Our employees have the right not to allow a visitor with obvious symptoms of a disease to the TV Tower.