Tallinn TV Tower is open: Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm
On October 23rd the TV Tower is opened until 6pm.
- Last entry to exhibitions is 30 minutes before closing.
- There are no additional services offered after 7 pm.
Cafe and Restaurant on the 22nd floor:
- Restaurant is opened from Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
- Outside cafeteria is open from May to September from Wed-Sun 12pm-7pm.
Reservations and information:
During the daytime, admission to the Cafe & Restoran is included in the TV Tower ticket, while in the evening you need to purchase a restaurant ticket.
- All areas of the TV Tower that are open to the public are wheelchair-accessible, except for the 22nd floor outdoor deck.
- Please leave baby carriages in the ground floor coat check area.
- Pets are not admitted to the tower!
- A total of 100 people are allowed on the 21st storey observation platform and 22nd floor at any one time. Plan about 1 hour for your visit.
- Note: Expect some queues on weekends. Avoid standing in line, buy ticket in advance
Tallinn TV Tower looks forward to your visit!