|Ordinary ticket (buy online and don’t stand in line)||10 €|
|Group ticket (adults, group size from 15 and up)||9 €|
|Fast-track ticket (available at the door)||13 €|
|Discount ticket (children 7-18 years, students, pensioners)||6 €|
|Family ticket (2 adults and children up to 18)||21 €|
|Annual pass (ID-card-based)||31 €|
|Entrance to restaurant/ 22nd floor (from 18.00)||3 €|
NEW! “Good Weather Guarantee”. See more here.
Chills and thrills
|Tower+ Walk on the Edge|
|Walk on the Edge for one||25 €|
|Walk on the Edge for four||75 €|
|Stairclimb (8 people)||105 €|
|Tower+ Botanic Garden|
|Combo ticket: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||13 €|
|Discount combo: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||7 €|
|Family combo: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||26 €|
|Tallinn CityTour Bus & Top Stops package||25 € and up|
|Guide service||55 € / h|
|Introducing the TV Tower||35 € / 30 min|
Gift certificates are also on sale. Ask at the ticket office!
- All public areas of the TV Tower are wheelchair accessible, except for the outdoor deck on the 22nd floor.
- Please leave baby carriages in the ground floor coat check.
- Pets are not admitted to the TV Tower.
Tallink Club One, Viking Club, Partnerkaart and Estravel gold card holders enjoy discounts off the admission tickets.
The following people enjoy free admission:
- Press card holders
- Tallinn Card holders
- Bus drivers accompanying groups (up to 2 bus drivers per group)
- Teachers (1 adult per 10 schoolchildren)
- Guides who hold WFGT member cards
- Guides have passed the TV Tower training
- Estonian servicemen and -women in uniform, conscripts in uniform
- People who endured persecution under former regimes (on the basis of a certificate)
- Persons aged 18 or older with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person
- Children under 18 with a disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person