Buy online and avoid queues
|Group ticket (adults, group size from 10 and up)||11 €/person|
|Discount (children 7-19 y/o, students, pensioners)||7 €|
|Family (2 adults and children up to 19 y/o)||27 €|
|Annual pass (ID-card-based)||19 -59€|
|Evening entrance (from 6pm, card payment on the spot only)||9 €|
|Entrance to restaurant/22nd floor (from 6pm-9pm, reservation required, card payment on the spot only)||3 €|
Check our “Good Weather Guarantee”!
Chills and thrills
|Walk on the Edge for one (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||30 €|
|Walk on the Edge for four (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||100 €|
|Stairclimb (from 8 people) (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||130 €|
|VR experience “Fly around the TV Tower”||5 €|
|Combo ticket: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||15 €|
|Discount combo: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||8 €|
|Family combo: TV Tower + Botanic Garden||29 €|
|Tallinn CityTour Bus & Top Stops package||25 € and up|
|Guide service||55 € / h|
|Introducing the TV Tower||35 € / 30 min|
Gift certificates are also on sale. Ask at the ticket office!
- All public areas of the TV Tower are wheelchair accessible, except for the outdoor deck on the 22nd floor.
- Please leave baby carriages in the ground floor coat check.
- Pets are not admitted to the TV Tower.
Tallink Club One, Viking Club, Partnerkaart and Estravel gold card holders enjoy discounts off the admission tickets.
The following people enjoy free admission:
- Press card holders
- Tallinn Card holders
- Bus drivers accompanying groups (up to 2 bus drivers per group)
- Teachers (1 adult per 10 schoolchildren)
- Guides who hold WFGT member cards
- Guides have passed the TV Tower training
- Estonian servicemen and -women in uniform, conscripts in uniform
- People who endured persecution under former regimes (on the basis of a certificate)
- Persons aged 18 or older with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person
- Children under 18 with a disability (please provide a certificate) and an iaccompanying person