Buy online and avoid queues
|Discount (children 7-19 y/o, students, teachers, pensioners)||10€|
|Family (2 adults and children up to 19 y/o)||35€|
|Group ticket (reservation required, adults, group size from 10 and up)||13€/person|
|Annual pass: adult/discount/family ticket (Estonian ID-card required)||31/19/59€|
|Evening entrance Thu-Sun (from 7pm, card payment on the spot only)||10€/5€|
Check our “Good Weather Guarantee”!
Chills and thrills
|Walk on the Edge for one (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||39€|
|Walk on the Edge for four (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||117€|
|Stairclimb (from 8 people) (includes entrance to the TV Tower)||140€|
|VR experience “Fly around the TV Tower”||5€|
Combo tickets with Botanical Garden
|Adult combo ticket||19€|
|Discount combo ticket||12€|
|Family combo ticket||37€|
Group size max. 25 people.
Please place the order at least 3 working days before the start of the desired visit.
Cancellation fee: the cost of the guide service (€45/€70), if the cancellation is notified less than 48h before the beginning of the agreed visit.
|Introducing the TV Tower||45€/30 min|
Gift certificates are also on sale. Ask at the ticket office!
- All public areas of the TV Tower are wheelchair accessible, except for the outdoor deck on the 22nd floor.
- Please leave baby carriages in the ground floor coat check.
- Pets are not admitted to the TV Tower.
Tallink Club One, Viking Club, Partnerkaart and Estravel gold card holders enjoy discounts off the admission tickets.
The following people enjoy free admission:
- Press card holders
- Tallinn Card holders
- Museum Card holders
- Bus drivers accompanying groups (up to 2 bus drivers per group)
- Teachers (1 adult per 10 schoolchildren)
- Guides who hold WFGT member cards
- Guides certified by Tallinn TV Tower
- Estonian servicemen and -women in uniform, conscripts in uniform
- People who endured persecution under former regimes (on the basis of a certificate)
- Persons aged 18 or older with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person
- Children under 18 with a disability (please provide a certificate) and an iaccompanying person