ATTENTION! From October 25th 2021, certificate of COVID-19 infection safety must be submitted to visit Tallinn TV Tower. Read more here.
Tallinn TV Tower is open from Mon–Fri 12PM–9PM; Sat–Sun 11AM–9PM.
- Last entry to exhibitions is 1 hour before closing.
- Souvenir shop is open from Sun–Thu 12PM–6PM; Fri–Sat 12PM–7PM.
Cafe and Restaurant on the 22nd floor:
Reservations and information
During the daytime, admission to the Cafe & Restoran is included in the TV Tower ticket, while in the evening you need to purchase a restaurant ticket.
- All areas of the TV Tower that are open to the public are wheelchair-accessible, except for the 22nd floor outdoor deck.
- Please leave baby carriages in the ground floor coat check area.
- Pets are not allowed in the tower!
- A total of 100 people are allowed on the 21st story observation platform and 22nd floor at any one time. Plan about 1 hour for your visit.
- Note: Expect some queues on weekends. Avoid standing in line, buy ticket in advance
Tallinn TV Tower looks forward to your visit!