Choose the TV Tower to host a fun and memorable birthday party!
What’s on tap at a TV Tower birthday party?
- Partygoers can choose one of five short news items and read it on the air like a news anchor does. The recorded segment can be e-mailed to friends and parents
- An exciting treasure hunt where teams are selected and the partygoers have to find various places within the TV Tower. In each place there is an answer to a question that the players have to answer
- Kids at birthday parties will meet the extraterrestrial mascot ETI.
The active programme part of the party will last 1-1.5 hours, with the last hour for free time.
Cake and refreshments can be served in the small seminar room on the ground floor.
Films or images can be screened in the same room (just bring your own computer with the material).
Note: Unfortunately, candles cannot be used on birthday cakes due to the fire code.
- Package for 20 guests 169 €
- Each additional person 7 €
Note: The programme does not include food and drink.